This is an old revision of the document!
Material regarding the course “Operating Systems”
- file reading 1: Example on how to read a file row-by-row, word-by-word, character-by-character and how to read a structured file (where field of different type are save in each row of the file).
- file writing 1: Writing data stored into structures in a file.
- write and read a binary file: Example on how to write or read a binary file using
- Read and write a binary file: System calls
close for read and write a binary file
- makefile 1: Simple example of Makefile